Tuesday

CELL PHONE ADAPTOR

I don't know if you've heard, but starting Jan 1, 2006, in some states, you will no longer be able to use a cell phone while driving unless you have a "hands free" adapter. I went to Circuit City and they wanted $50 for a headset with a boom microphone for my cell phone. Having a friend in the cell phone business, I talked with him and was able to come up with an alternative, working through Office Depot. These kits are compatible with any mobile phone and one size fits all. I paid $0.08 each because he bought in quantity. I tried them out on Erickson, Motorola, Nokia and Verizon phones and they worked perfectly. Take a look and let me know if you want one, and forward this to anyone you know who may want one! A photo is included, please scroll down~ Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us They have proven that wire headsets can transmit the radiation from a cell phone directly into your ear. If you want to find a headset that will comply with the law and protect you from cell phone radiaton go to http://www.danger911.com

No comments: